Monday, September 01, 2008

Palin Baby: The Plot Sickens

Wow. I never thought the way they'd cover up Bristol Palin's illegitimate pregnancy with... another illegitimate pregnancy.

Today, Governor Sarah Palin announced that her 17-year-old daughter Bristol is five months pregnant. Five months. What a convenient way to convince folks that she isn't Trig's mommy: She couldn't possibly have given birth to Trig, she had just gotten knocked up when he was born!

Anyone for Irish Twins?

I'll lay you a dollar to a dime right now that Bristol will either miscarry or give birth early.

Sarah Palin, whether she's her own deceptive mastermind, or a willing victim/puppet of Karl Rove, has sunk lower than any politician I've ever encountered. Using her own children and grandchildren to further her neo-Nazi agenda. What a piece of work.

2 comments:

reanes said...

Man, I love the way your mind works! You summation of the Palin conspiracy is EXACTLY what I told my girlfriend earlier today. No one, except Bristol's doctor, knows exactly how many months she is currently pregy. I'm betting she's probably 4 months at the most, giving her poor reproductive organs just 3 to 4 weeks to recover from Trig's April 18 birthdate.

Again, it's not the crime, it's the coverup that gets ya.
Palin is pure poision for America.

reanes said...

P.S.
Go Obama/Biden!